What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The search engine for marriage records
- Provides a link to vital information about lost ancestors/classmates and point out important clues
- Helps you verify that the person you are looking for is the person listed in the search results
- ProvideS the answers you need or the information you need to find the answer
- Useful in looking for people in the here and now
- Includes the full names of the bride and groom
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Marriage Records scores 75.00/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.marriagerecords.org, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $19.9.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: marriagerecords.org you’ll also be taken through to marriagerecords.org, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)